(12 units of bars approx)
- 1.5 cups of unsalted peanut butter, ideally homemade (Recipe in another Recetika in this section)
- 2 cups of oats
- 3 cups of Tika Cereal Oats Quinoa or Cocoa Oats
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of cranberries (hopefully without sugar)
- 3 cups of mixed seeds (squash, marigold, sesame)
- 1 cup of agave, maple syrup or natural honey
- pinch of sea salt
Line a mold of 20x20 approx. with butter paper inside.
In a bowl, mix the peanut butter with the agave (syrup or honey if you don't have agave) and salt until well mixed. It can also be done in a juicer or food processor.
In a separate bowl, mix the oats with the Tika Wild Cereal and the nuts. Add the peanut butter mixture and mix well. Add extra agave if necessary (if you notice that the mixture is very dry). Pour into the mold and press so that it forms evenly. Cover the mold with transparent paper or recyclable bee paper and let it rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Take out and cut into the shape of cereal bars. (They last up to 2 weeks well stored)
Recipe Chef Jesús Gutiérrez