(For 8 people)
- 400 grams of quinoa
- 1.2 liters of vegetable stock (golden vegetables (onion, celery, carrot, Italian squash and paprika), cook for 40 minutes in water and strain)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 chopped tomato without juice or seeds
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 unit of red onion medium chopped into squares
- 1/2 cup of coriander already chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 cup very finely chopped purple cabbage
- 1 package of Tika Palafito
- Sea salt
Put the broth in a pot to cook until it is hot. Add the previously washed quinoa and cook until the grains open (approximately 10 to 12 minutes).
Strain to remove excess water and spread out on a flat surface to stop the quinoa from cooking.
Once cold season with olive, salt, pepper, lemon juice, chopped tomato, grated carrot, cabbage, red onion, cilantro and basil (add more lemon or olive oil if necessary). At the last moment, before serving, add a generous amount of the Tika Palafito to crown the dish and give it the perfect touch of crispness, texture and color to complete.
Recipe Chef Jesús Gutiérrez