(For 2 burgers)
- 2 units of hamburger bread divided in two (Optional Gluten-free bread for Celiacs)
- 1/2 cup of Tika Palafito
- 1 unit of laminated avocado
- 1 tablespoon melted butter with 1 tablespoon olive (vegan option)
For Homemade Sour Cream Cheese:
- 1/2 cup cold cream (vegan option oatmeal cream)
- 2 tablespoons room temperature cream cheese (or v-cheese)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon fine lemon zest
- Sea salt
For the roasted tomato:
- 3 large tomato units with skin cut into 3mm slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch of sugar (optional)
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- coarse sea salt
- 1 box of 380 grams. net of cooked red beans (1 cup approx.)
- 1 large onion cut into feathers
- 2 previously roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs or panko (some seed flour in case of celiacs)
- Wonder oil
For the roasted tomatoes:
Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Put the sliced tomatoes in a baking tin lined with aluminum foil, drizzle with the olive oil and season with thyme, salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar (optional). Take to cook for 20 to 25 minutes in the oven or until they are roasted. Remove from the oven and separate 6 slices for the bread filling and leave the rest to make the hamburger.
For the homemade sour cream cheese:
Whip the cream (or cream of oats for vegans) and when it has taken on some body, add the cheese (or v-cheese), salt, pepper, lemon juice, chives and zest. Stop beating and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
For the burger:
In a pan with a little oil, cook the onions over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes until they are golden brown.
Take out and grind in the juicer together with the beans, the tomatoes that were separated for the filling, the flaxseed meal and breadcrumbs (or seed flour in the case of celiacs). (*If the mixture is very dense add a little water).
Salt and pepper and form the two hamburgers, then cook them in a pan with a little oil.
In a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of butter (optional) heat the breads. Once they are golden, take out and add the cheese cream (or vegan cream option) on top of the burger and crown with roasted tomato, avocado and a good handful of Tika Palafito to give it crunch and an ultra-special touch that you are going to show off. .
Recipe Chef Jesús Gutiérrez