(Makes 1 and 1/4 cup approx.)
- 1 cup of homemade Hummus (base recipe in another RecipeTika in this section)
- 1 cup well packed coriander leaves washed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened plain Greek yogurt (or two tablespoons oatmeal for vegans)
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- fresh pepper
- 1 package of Tika Crackers , Tortika or some Tika Chips
Grind everything in the juicer and rectify the seasoning. Garnish with a couple of coriander leaves and some fresh ground pepper (optional).
You can also make a different version by adding a little green chili, rocotto chili, or with yellow chili paste to the juicer, if you think it's spicier.
Accompany with one of the unique Tika chips, or with Tika Crackers or Tika Vegan Crackers as shown in the photo.
Recipe Chef Jesús Gutiérrez