(For 8 units)
- 2 containers of 4 molds to make ice cream
- 8 ice cream sticks
- 1 frozen custard apple pulp of 400 grams (hopefully without sugar)
- 2 units of peeled and frozen ripe plantains
- 1 unit of unsweetened plain Greek yogurt (for vegan version: ½ cup of cashew nuts soaked in 1/3 cup of boiling water for an hour and then ground)
- 1 cup of Tika Cereal Wild Oats - Quinoa
In a blender, grind the frozen bananas together with the rest of the ingredients until the mixture is homogeneous.
Remove from the juicer and fill the ice cream molds leaving 1 centimeter of the surface without filling.
Put the Tika Cereal in the free space and cover until complete with a little more of the mixture on top. Insert the sticks in the center and freeze for at least four hours.
Unmold with the help of hot water outside the mold and enjoy!
Recipe Chef Jesús Gutiérrez