For 6 to 8 people
- 1 package of Tortika Hummus or Tortika Quinoa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or butter cheese (or v-cheese if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans
- 4 sheets of bacon chopped into small squares (optional can be replaced by dehydrated onion chips)
- 1 large tomato diced (eye without juice)
- 1 white or purple onion, diced small
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Olive or wonder oil
- Sea salt
- 1 natural yogurt (optional for vegans: ½ cup of cashew nuts soaked in 1/3 cup of boiling water for an hour and then ground)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Sea salt
Mix the yogurt (or the cashew nuts soaked in water and ground) with the lemon, salt, pepper and chives, reserve.
Mix the avocado with the cilantro, salt and pepper, reserve.
In a frying pan over medium heat with a little oil, brown the onions slowly until they are nice. Add the bacon (or onion chips if you prefer a vegan version) and cook for another two minutes. Add the tomato and cook for 5 more minutes. Season.
Preheat the oven to 200 º C. In a tin or dish that can go in the oven, place the Tortika on the base. On top put the grated cheese (or vegan cheese) and cook until melted. Remove from the oven and put the onion and tomato mixture on top, then the avocado, the black beans and the sauce.
Recipe Chef Jesús Gutiérrez